PRIVATE JAMESON & GUINNESS TRAIL
Visit the homes of our most famous beer and our most famous whiskey across one morning. This is a private drinks trail for you and your party only.
WHISKEY & BEER ADVENTURE
Pick up at your Dublin City hotel included. Your Whiskey Specialist Host will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
We travel in executive transportation and your Host brings to life the wonderful heritage of distilling and brewing in Dublin. We head for the Liberties neighbourhood first, the home to the world famous Guinness beer!
We arrive at Guinness Storehouse at a little after 9:30am, before the masses. But don’t worry, we won’t be drinking beer right away if that sounds a little early in the day for you! Your Host will take you on a private tour of Guinness Storehouse, taking you through each stage of the brewing process and the wonderful history of Guinness through the ages. We finish on the 7th floor , in the Gravity Bar, where you will enjoy spectacular views over Dublin and more importantly, you will enjoy a pint of Guinness, at the home of Guinness.
visit the ORIGINAL HOME OF JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY
We board our executive transportation and we travel across the River Liffey to Smithfield – to the original home of Jameson Irish Whiskey. John Jameson started distilling his famous whiskey here in 1780 and today, the Jameson visitor centre in the old distillery buildings is one of the most popular attractions in the city. Your Host takes you on a stroll of the buildings sharing ‘insider’ knowledge of the Jameson story and then you join the Bow St. Experience tour which includes guided tour with a Jameson Ambassodor and a comparative whiskey tasting.
Time for shopping in both Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery Bow St. included, we drop you back to the city centre at lunchtime.
- Private half day whiskey & beer adventure in Dublin City – for you and your party only
- Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop (BMW 520d / Mercedes Viano, Sprinter or similar)
- Bottled water and WiFi on board
- Whiskey Specialist Host to accompany you throughout and to bring the Dublin brewing and distilling story to life
- Private City tour of Dublin – your Host will guide you through the many districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, the River, High Courts, Medieval Dublin and the key whiskey districts, past and present.
- Private tour of Guinness Storehouse with a pint of Guinness in the Gravity Bar
- Bow St Experience at Jameson Distillery Bow St – comparison whiskey tasting included
- Drop off at your hotel (or wherever suits you in the city centre)
- All taxes and fees