BOYNE VALLEY WHISKEY TRAIL
Private tour – Minimum 6 guests / max 15. Please insert the total number of people in your party below and your preferred date, and a total cost will be generated for you.
- Private full day tour to the historical Boyne Valley, just north of Dublin, taking in counties Meath & Louth
- Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop – for you and your party only
- Bottled Water and WiFi on board
- Accompanying Whiskey Specialist Host to provide a glimpse at the booming Irish whiskey industry
- Guided tour of Slane Castle Distillery with a masterclass in the tasting of Slane Irish Whiskey
- Lunch at Slane Castle
- Gin Experience at Listoke Distillery & Gin School – distillery tour with a gin & tonic per person included
- Informal pre-opening tour at Boann Distillery with tasting of the award winning ‘The Whistler’ family of whiskeys
- All taxes and charges
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at BOYNE VALLEY WHISKEY TRAIL
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at our distilleries (and hotels if you’re booking an overnight tour) and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours.
- All bookings are on the basis of private travel for your party only. We do not mix lots of smaller groups together on the same departure (in response to Covid 19). You will enjoy private executive transportation on tour along with the hospitality of your own private Whiskey Specialist Host. The visits to the distilleries are either shared, semi-private or private (depending on the tour).
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins or if they are not drinking responsibly during the tour and no refund is possible in this instance. We always strongly recommend you enjoy a hearty meal before joining us on tour!