DUBLIN’S DISTILLERY TRAIL
Departs Sundays or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book privately for another day
- Half day whiskey trail (1:15pm – 5:30pm) in Dublin City. Non-repetitive visits and tastings at each distillery included
- Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop
- Local guide with background in whiskey to provide glimpse at the booming Irish whiskey industry
- City tour of Dublin – your guide will tell you about the many districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, the River, High Courts, Medieval Dublin and the key whiskey districts, past and present!
- Fully guided tour of The Dublin Liberties Distillery with sampling of Dubliner Tannery Edition (exclusive to the distillery), Liberties Oak Devil, and Dublin Honeycomb Liqueur
- Bespoke visit to Teeling Whiskey Distillery with a special private sampling in the bar; Small Batch Teeling Whiskey and their very special Single Pot Still.
- Bespoke Pearse Lyon’s Distillery tour. Includes private tasting of 3 whiskeys in the Pearse Lyons range; Original, Distillers Choice, Founder’s Reserve and also their delicious Ha’penny gin.
- Tastings with an Irish whiskey ambassador at The Celtic Whiskey Shop – 2 premium whiskeys and an Irish cream liqueur included
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at DUBLIN’S DISTILLERY TRAIL
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.