DUBLIN’S DISTILLERY TRAIL
Private tour. Please insert the total number of people in your party below and your preferred date, and a total cost will be generated for you.
- Private half day whiskey trail (1:15pm – 5:30pm) in Dublin City. Non-repetitive visits and tastings at each distillery included
- Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop – for you and your party only
- Accompanying Whiskey Specialist Host to provide a glimpse at the booming Irish whiskey industry
- City tour of Dublin – your guide will tell you about the many districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, the River, High Courts, Medieval Dublin and the key whiskey districts, past and present!
- Fully guided tour of The Dublin Liberties Distillery with sampling of Dubliner Tannery Edition (exclusive to the distillery), Liberties Oak Devil, and Dublin Honeycomb Liqueur
- Bespoke visit to Teeling Whiskey Distillery with a special private sampling in the bar; Small Batch Teeling Whiskey and their very special Single Pot Still
- Bespoke Pearse Lyon’s Distillery tour. Includes private tasting of 3 whiskeys in the Pearse Lyons range; Original, Distillers Choice, Founder’s Reserve and also their delicious Ha’penny gin
- All taxes and charges
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at DUBLIN’S DISTILLERY TRAIL
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at our distilleries (and hotels if you’re booking an overnight tour) and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- All bookings are on the basis of private travel for your party only. We do not mix lots of smaller groups together on the same departure (in response to Covid 19). You will enjoy private executive transportation on tour along with the hospitality of your own private Whiskey Specialist Host. The visits to the distilleries are either shared, semi-private or private (depending on the tour).
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance. We always recommend you enjoy a hearty meal before joining us on tour!