GOLF, WHISKEY & THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY
Group rate based on 12 + guests. For individual bookings please email us at email@example.com
- 7 rounds of championship golf (18 holes) – mix of links and parkland
- 7 distillery visits / whiskey stops après golf
- 7 nights in luxurious accommodations – 4 star superior / 5 star
- 8 days transportation in luxurious golfers’ motor coach
- Assistance from an experienced driver (plus expenses)
- All taxes and charges
SHORTER 5 DAY VERSION OF THIS THIS TOUR AVAILABLE, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR DETAILS.
- Strictly over 18s. No exceptions made here – we will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. One we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- Please note that we need a minimum of 12 pax on our overnight tours to be in a position to run them. We need 10 pax to run our Dublin Whiskey Story. And our Golf, Whiskey and The Wild Atlantic Way Tour is for groups only. We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of +10 pax. Our groups will never exceed 15 pax. If we need to contact you to tell you that your departure has not met minimum numbers, we will offer you an alternative date or we will offer you a refund or we can quote you based on just you and your party travelling.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on the Dublin Whiskey Story (half day tour) to ensure full refund.
- We need 14 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that samples served are strictly controlled measures. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We take a lot of measures to ensure you do not become inebriated on our tours and we will send you advice before you travel on how to prepare for the specific tour that you book.