GOLF, WHISKEY & THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY
Group rate based on 10 + guests. Bookable on request, subject to availability.
- 9 rounds of golf at some of the country’s world famous championship courses (8 of 9 being links courses)
- 9 premium whiskey experiences après-golf
- 9 nights’ accommodation at luxury Irish hotels and country manors. Full Irish breakfast included each morning
- 10 days travel in executive golfers’ coach with the assistance of an experienced driver throughout
BESPOKE/SHORTER VERSIONS AVAILABLE, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.