IRELAND’S HIDDEN HEARTLANDS WHISKEY TRAIL
Departs Wednesdays or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book privately for another day
- Full day tour to the midlands of Ireland, including counties; Westmeath & Offaly
- Small group tour – scheduled weekly tour (Wednesdays) is a guaranteed departure with minimum 2 guests and max 15
- Travel from stop to stop in executive transportation with chauffeur
- Experienced Whiskey Island guide to bring the Irish whiskey story to life and give commentary on board on each locality
- Guided tour of Kilbeggan Distillery with a masterclass in the tasting of three Irish whiskeys from the Kilbeggan Distillery Range – Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, Kilbeggan Single Grain and Tyrconnell Single Malt.
- Visit to Sean’s Bar, Athlone – Ireland’s oldest pub, with a tasting of Sean’s Specially Blended & Single Malt Irish Whiskeys.
- Premium tour and Whiskey Wise Masterclass at Tullamore D.E.W. Taste all whiskeys in the Tullamore range; Tullamore D.E.W. Original, Old Bonded Warehouse Release, XO Rum Cask, Trilogy and their 18YO Single Malt
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at IRELAND’S HIDDEN HEARTLANDS WHISKEY TRAIL
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.