IRELAND’S HIDDEN HEARTLANDS WHISKEY TRAIL
Private tour. Please insert the total number of people in your party below and your preferred date, and a total cost will be generated for you.
- Private full day tour to the midlands of Ireland, including counties; Westmeath & Offaly (approx (9:30am – 6:30pm)
- Travel from stop to stop in executive transportation with chauffeur
- Bottled water and Wifi on board
- Whiskey Specialist Host to bring the Irish whiskey story to life and give commentary on board and oversee all aspects on the day
- Guided tour of Kilbeggan Distillery with a masterclass in the tasting of three Irish whiskeys from the Kilbeggan Distillery Range – Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, Kilbeggan Single Grain and Tyrconnell Single Malt
- Visit to Sean’s Bar, Athlone – Ireland’s oldest pub, with a tasting of Sean’s Specially Blended & Single Malt Irish Whiskeys
- Premium tour and Whiskey Wise Masterclass at Tullamore Distillery (new tour product launching October 2021 – more details to follow)
- Lunch at the Bailey Pub in Athlone included.
- All taxes and fees
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at IRELAND’S HIDDEN HEARTLANDS WHISKEY TRAIL
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at our distilleries (and hotels if you’re booking an overnight tour) and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours.
- All bookings are on the basis of private travel for your party only. We do not mix lots of smaller groups together on the same departure (in response to Covid 19). You will enjoy private executive transportation on tour along with the hospitality of your own private Whiskey Specialist Host. The visits to the distilleries are either shared, semi-private or private (depending on the tour).
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins or if they are not drinking responsibly during the tour and no refund is possible in this instance. We always strongly recommend you enjoy a hearty meal before joining us on tour!