NORTHERN IRELAND WHISKEY TRAIL
Minimum rate based on 2 people travelling together, sharing a room. Max 15 people per departure. Equivalent to €325 per person per day (€650 each total) and this includes 5***** hotel in Belfast. Departs on Fridays, subject to availability.
- Two full days fully escorted touring of Northern Ireland, predominantly through counties Down & Antrim
- Luxury transport with experienced driver/guide (plus their expenses; overnight, meals etc)
- Tour of Killowen Distillery with tasting of gin, Irish coffee and new make spirit of choice: Peated or non peated.
- Gin Experience at Rademon Estate Distillery. Tour the facility with the owners and taste their hugely successful Shortcross Gin OR – Tour and tasting at Echlinville Distillery. Includes tea/coffee & scones at Echlinville Manor House on arrival, fully guided tour and two samples of whiskey to finish
- Ferry crossing from Strangford to Portaferry (if Echlinville is included)
- 5***** hotel accommodation in Belfast
- Causeway Coast excursion
- Irish Coffee stop at Londonderry Arms
- Entry to Giants Causeway
- Tour and premium tasting at Old Bushmills Distillery
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at NORTHERN IRELAND WHISKEY TOUR
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.