NORTHERN IRELAND WHISKEY TRAIL (1 day)
Departs Monday-Friday, subject to availability. Private for your party only, minimum 8 guests required / max 20. Bespoke version available.
- Full day fully escorted touring of Northern Ireland, predominantly through County Down
- Private tour for your party only – minimum 8 guests
- Executive transportation with experienced driver/guide (plus their expenses)
- Whiskey Specialist Host to bring the Irish whiskey story to life. The Host accompanies you throughout and provides guiding, expert advice and will oversee all elements of travel on the day.
- Bottled water and WiFi on board
- Tour of Killowen Distillery with tastings of 4 Killowen Spirits
- Gin Experience at Rademon Estate Distillery. Tour the facility with the owners and taste their hugely successful Shortcross Gin OR – Tour and tasting at Echlinville Distillery. Includes tea/coffee & scones at Echlinville Manor House on arrival, fully guided tour and two samples of whiskey to finish
- Admission to the St Patrick Centre with lunch
- All taxes and fees
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at our distilleries (and hotels if you’re booking an overnight tour) and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours.
- All bookings are on the basis of private travel for your party only. We do not mix lots of smaller groups together on the same departure (in response to Covid 19). You will enjoy private executive transportation on tour along with the hospitality of your own private Whiskey Specialist Host. The visits to the distilleries are either shared, semi-private or private (depending on the tour).
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins or if they are not drinking responsibly during the tour and no refund is possible in this instance. We always strongly recommend you enjoy a hearty meal before joining us on tour!