IRISH WHISKEY STORY IN SEVEN SIPS – VIRTUAL TASTING
On Saturday night, June 26th at 8pm, we will run our inaugural Irish Whiskey Story in Seven Sips – a fun and easy going virtual whiskey tasting that brings to life, the incredible story of Irish whiskey. I repeat the word FUN – this is not a connoisseurs tasting. It is also not an hour long lecture with everyone on mute, we encourage lots of questions!
To book – please enter the number of places you wish to reserve and please select date – Saturday June 26th 2021. We will confirm your place(s) and next a secure link for payment via PayPal for Business will be sent to you. Slainte!
- 7 miniatures of Irish whiskey (all 50ml) – a nice mix of whiskeys , some well established brands and some new brands from the new distilleries. A nice variety of styles too.
- All presented nicely in a Whiskey Island presentation box
- Delivery door – to – door with DHL throughout the Republic of Ireland
- A place at the virtual whiskey tasting on June 26 (only 25 spaces available)
- VAT @ 23% and credit card fees included.
- Payment taken on confirmation, free cancellation until June 14th.
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence
- Our tastings are about sampling, we will be very clear with directions on the night that only a small sip from each bottle needs pouring. The left over whiskey should be enjoyed at leisure. Nobody should be feeling the affects of the whiskey at the end of the tasting! If in the unlikely event, a participant is not consuming the whiskey responsibly and is becoming unruly, we reserve the right to eject that participant from the tasting.
- We will dispatch the whiskey on June 14th. You can cancel anytime before this date. After June 14th, we cannot refund any of the participation fee. You can of course nominate someone else to take your place, but you assume responsibility of transporting the whiskey to your substitute.