THE CAUSEWAY COAST WHISKEY TRAIL
Available privately for groups of 6 to 25 guests in size. Departs daily, Monday to Saturday.
- One day fully escorted touring of Northern Ireland, predominantly through County Antrim
- Luxury transport with experienced driver/guide (plus their expenses)
- Visit to Londonderry Arms Hotel with Irish Coffee for all guests
- Tour and Premium Tasting at Old Bushmills Disitllery. Includes a tasting of Bushmills Original, Redbush, Blackbush, Bushmills 10,16,21 year old single malts and Bushmills Reserve.
- Also includes comparison with a Scotch and a Bourbon.
- Entry to Giants Causeway
- Return rail journeys with reserved seats – Dublin/Belfast/Dublin
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.