THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
Departs Fridays or email email@example.com to book privately for another day.
- Half day whiskey adventure (1:45pm – 6:30pm) in Dublin City
- Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop
- Local guide with background in whiskey to bring the Dublin whiskey story to life
- City tour of Dublin – your guide will tell you about the many districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, the River, High Courts, Medieval Dublin and the key whiskey districts, past and present!
- Fully guided tour of The Irish Whiskey Museum with tastings of 3 Irish Whiskeys.
- Maturation House Cask Draw Experience at Jameson Distillery Bow St – tasting of rare 16 year old Jameson included.
- Visit to Roe & Co Distillery in the Liberties area of Dublin. Three part tour to include the working distillery, a sensory whiskey tasting and a cocktail workshop.
- Tastings with an Irish whiskey ambassador at The Celtic Whiskey Shop – 2 premium whiskeys and an Irish cream liqueur included.
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.