THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
Available daily, subject to availability
- Fully guided tour of The Irish Whiskey Museum with tastings of 3 Irish Whiskeys (Tullamore D.E.W., John Powers & Sons, Knappogue 12 year old or similar).
- Maturation House Cask Draw Experience at Jameson Distillery Bow St (tasting of rare 14 year old Jameson included).
- Visit to a working distillery in the Liberties area of Dublin. Shortened version of factory tour and tasting of distillery’s whiskeys included.
- Tastings with an Irish whiskey ambassador at The Celtic Whiskey Shop – 2 premium whiskeys and an Irish cream liqueur included.
- Panoramic city tour of Dublin as we transfer from stop to stop in luxury executive transport with commentary on board from your whiskey expert host
- Bottled water and snacks on board.
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.