THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
Private tour. Please insert the total number of people in your party below and your preferred date, and a total cost will be generated for you.
- Private half day whiskey adventure in Dublin City – for you and your party only
- Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop
- Whiskey Specialist Host to accompany you throughout and to bring the Dublin whiskey story to life
- Private City tour of Dublin – your Host will guide you through the many districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, the River, High Courts, Medieval Dublin and the key whiskey districts, past and present.
- Fully guided tour of The Irish Whiskey Museum with tastings of 3 Irish Whiskeys
- Maturation House Cask Draw Experience at Jameson Distillery Bow St – tasting of rare 16 year old Jameson included
- Visit to Roe & Co Distillery in the Liberties area of Dublin. Three-part-tour to include working distillery visit, sensory whiskey tasting and a cocktail workshop
- Drop off at your hotel
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at our distilleries (and hotels if you’re booking an overnight tour) and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- All bookings are on the basis of private travel for your party only. We do not mix lots of smaller groups together on the same departure (in response to Covid 19). You will enjoy private executive transportation on tour along with the hospitality of your own private Whiskey Specialist Host. The visits to the distilleries are either shared, semi-private or private (depending on the tour).
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance. We always recommend you enjoy a hearty meal before joining us on tour!