THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
Group rate based on 12 + guests. For individual bookings please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk and tasting at the Celtic Whiskey Shop (whiskeys of the month – varies)
- Fully guided tour of The Irish Whiskey Museum with tastings of 3 Irish Whiskeys (Glendalough, Powers, Knappogue 12 year old or similar)
- Fully guided tour of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery complete with a Small Batch Teeling Whiskey sampling and a hand crafted seasonal whiskey cocktail
- Maturation House Cask Draw Experience at Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Transfer from stop to stop in luxury executive coach with commentary on board from your whiskey expert host
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at THE DUBLIN WHISKEY STORY
- Strictly over 18s. No exceptions made here – we will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. One we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- Please note that we need a minimum of 12 pax on our overnight tours to be in a position to run them. We need 10 pax to run our Dublin Whiskey Story. And our Golf, Whiskey and The Wild Atlantic Way Tour is for groups only. We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of +10 pax. Our groups will never exceed 15 pax. If we need to contact you to tell you that your departure has not met minimum numbers, we will offer you an alternative date or we will offer you a refund or we can quote you based on just you and your party travelling.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on the Dublin Whiskey Story (half day tour) to ensure full refund.
- We need 14 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that samples served are strictly controlled measures. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We take a lot of measures to ensure you do not become inebriated on our tours and we will send you advice before you travel on how to prepare for the specific tour that you book.