WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
Departs daily, subject to availability
- 2 days fully escorted touring of Ireland’s Ancient East
- Luxury transport with experienced driver/guide
- Royal Oak Journey at Walsh Distillery. Fully guided tour with tasting of either The Irishman Founder’s Reserve or Writers’ Tears Copper Pot
- Tour of Ballykeefe artisan family farm distillery with tastings of their extra dry gin, artisan vodka and poitin
- The Jameson Experience Midleton – fully guided tour through the old distillery buildings with comparative tasting and complimentary drink
- Tour Powerscourt Distillery with tastings of their Fercullen whiskey range
- Tour Blackwater Distillery with tastings of their 17 year old Retronaut Irish Whiskey
- Visit to Powerscourt House & Gardens
- One way rail journey Cork-Dublin
- 5***** accommodation in Kilkenny (includes all taxes and charges)
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.