WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
Private tour. Please insert the total number of people in your party below and your preferred date, and a total cost will be generated for you. Departs Mondays & Wednesdays, subject to availability. Bespoke version possible.
- 3 days fully escorted touring of Ireland’s Ancient East, including counties; Wicklow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Tipperary
- Private Tour for you and your party- changes/tweaks to the agenda are totally possible on request
- Executive transportation with experienced driver/guide (+ all his/her expenses – accommodation/meals/parking etc)
- Bottled water and WiFi on board
- Overnight in 5***** Kilkenny hotel. Full Irish breakfast on day 2 included
- Overnight in 5***** Cork hotel. Full Irish breakfast on day 3 included
- Powerscourt Distillery tour including a very special warehouse visit and tastings of four Fercullen whiskeys; Premium Blend, 10 Year Old Single Grain, 14 Year Old Single Malt and 18 Year Old Single Malt
- Tour of Ballykeefe artisan family farm distillery with tastings of their extra dry gin, artisan vodka and poitin
- Tour of Royal Oak Distillery with tasting of the Busker family of whiskey; single malt, grain, pot still and blend.
- Behind the Scenes tour at Jameson Distillery Midleton with tasting of premium whiskeys; Jameson Black Barrel, Redbreast 12 year old, Powers John’s Lane Release, Midleton Very Rare
- Tour Tipperary Boutique Distillery with tastings of their Tipperary whiskey range
- Tour Blackwater Distillery with tastings of new-make spirit and a Blackwater Gin & Tonic
- All taxes and charges
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at our distilleries (and hotels if you’re booking an overnight tour) and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours.
- All bookings are on the basis of private travel for your party only. We do not mix lots of smaller groups together on the same departure (in response to Covid 19). You will enjoy private executive transportation on tour along with the hospitality of your own private Whiskey Specialist Host. The visits to the distilleries are either shared, semi-private or private (depending on the tour).
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins or if they are not drinking responsibly during the tour and no refund is possible in this instance. We always strongly recommend you enjoy a hearty meal before joining us on tour!