WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
Minimum rate based on 2 people travelling together, sharing a room. Max 15 people per departure. Equivalent to €333 per person per day (€999 each total) and this includes two nights 5***** accommodation. Departs on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, subject to availability.
- 3 days fully escorted touring of Ireland’s Ancient East.
- Luxury transport with experienced driver/guide (+ all his/her expenses)
- Tour of Powerscourt Distillery with tasting of 3 Fercullen Whiskeys.
- Tour of Ballykeefe artisan family farm distillery with tastings of their extra dry gin, artisan vodka and poitin.
- Visit to the Jameson Experience Midleton – 2 hour behind the scenes tour with premium tasting.
- Tour Tipperary Boutique Distillery with tastings of their Tipperary whiskey range.
- Tour Blackwater Distillery with tastings of their new-make spirit and Blackwater gin & tonic.
- 5***** accommodation in Kilkenny (includes full Irish breakfast and all taxes and charges).
- 5***** accommodation Cork (includes full Irish breakfast and all taxes and charges).
- Tour of Waterford Crystal plant OR new off-the-grid distillery (pre-opening visit) in Waterford.
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We have couples and smalls groups of friends and families travelling on the same departure, all making up a group of max 15 pax. If a tour is full on your requested date, we will offer you an alternative date or we can quote also quote you for a private tour for just you and your party.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.