WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
Private tour. Please insert the total number of people in your party below and your preferred date, and a total cost will be generated for you. Departs Mondays & Wednesdays, subject to availability. Bespoke version possible.
- 3 days fully escorted touring of Ireland’s Ancient East, including counties; Wicklow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Tipperary
- Private Tour for you and your party
- Executive transportation with experienced driver/guide (+ all his/her expenses)
- Overnight in 5***** Kilkenny hotel. Full Irish breakfast on day 2 and all taxes included
- Overnight in 5***** Cork hotel. Full Irish breakfast on day 3 and all taxes included
- Powerscourt Distillery tour including a very special warehouse visit and tastings of four Fercullen whiskeys; Premium Blend, 10 Year Old Single Grain, 14 Year Old Single Malt and 18 Year Old Single Malt
- Tour of Ballykeefe artisan family farm distillery with tastings of their extra dry gin, artisan vodka and poitin
- Behind the Scenes tour at Jameson Distillery Midleton with tasting of premium whiskeys; Jameson Black Barrel, Redbreast 12 year old, Powers John’s Lane Release, Midleton Very Rare
- Tour Tipperary Boutique Distillery with tastings of their Tipperary whiskey range
- Tour Blackwater Distillery with tastings of new-make spirit and a Blackwater Gin & Tonic
- Tour of Royal Oak Distillery with tastings
For full tour description and itinerary, visit our page at WHISKEY TRAIL THROUGH IRELAND’S ANCIENT EAST
- Strictly over 18s. We will ask those fortunate enough to look younger than they actually are to verify their age by presenting a valid ID – passport or driver’s licence.
- All tours subject to availability. Once we receive your request, we’ll check availability at the hotels (if you’re booking an overnight tour) and with our distilleries and we’ll be back to confirm availability within 24 hours. At that point we take full payment.
- We need 48 hours notice of your intent to cancel your place on our day tours to ensure full refund.
- We need 7 days’ notice of your intent to cancel your place on any of our overnight tours to ensure full refund.
- We work closely with our distilleries to ensure that great care is taken in pouring whiskey samples. Our tours are about sampling – not drinking! We do reserve the right to refuse guests entry to our tours if we believe they are intoxicated before their tour begins and no refund is possible in this instance.